Yup..it’s vegan is a great website when it comes to vegan dishes inspiration.
My whole family has absolutely fallen in love with this easy recipe.
For the cauliflower rice:
Add the cauliflower to a food processor and pulse about 15 to 20 times, or until the size of the cauliflower resembles large grains of rice. It’s best to be on the side of larger, as the cauliflower will turn to mush if you over-blend. Remove any larger pieces and discard them or chop them up.
Warm the oil in a large skillet (preferably non-stick) over medium-high heat, sauce ginger and garlic
Add the pulsed cauliflower rice and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower rice “kernels” are crisp-tender.
Season with salt and pepper.
For the teriyaki sweet potato:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Spray a glass baking dish lightly with oil.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with about 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce, or enough to coat them fairly generously. If using, also add the sriracha.
- Transfer them to the baking dish.
- Bake until the sweet potatoes are tender but not overdone, about 40 minutes. Stir them a couple of times during baking.
For the teriyaki cauliflower rice bowls:
To a bowl, add about a quarter of the cauliflower rice (approximately 1 heaping cup), teriyaki sweet potatoes, 1/2 cup edamame, 1/2 cup corn, and a quarter of the avocado. Drizzle with additional teriyaki sauce if desired, and top with green onions and (optional) sesame seeds.