NOJO MISO AUBERGINES AND CAULIFLOWER POCKETS
MAKES 2 PORTIONS
1 large aubergine (eggplant)
I small cauliflower head
Olive oil salt and pepper to taste
FOR THE TOPPINGS
More nojo Miso drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 220°C Line a baking pan with baking
- To hedgehog the aubergine, cut it in half lengthways. Cut the flesh of each
- half lengthwise into quarters without cutting through the skin. Then make
- 6–8 cuts across the flesh to divide the flesh into chunks. Clean and chop the cauliflower into florets (keep the leaves for cooking too) Put the aubergine and cauliflower in the prepared pan. Drizzle a bit of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the Nojo Miso sauce on top and make sure it goes into the hedgehogged aubergine and cauliflower.
- Toss and add to the baking pan. Pop in the oven for 20–25 minutes until
- Everything is golden brown. The veggies should be nice and charred and should be slightly crunchy and veggies brown and soft. Once done, serve flatbreads, tomatoes, lettuce and more nojo!