Nojo Orange Poke Poke bowl with crispy chickpeas
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- Nojo Orange Poke Sauce
- 1 portion cooked rice
- 1 carrot, finely chopped or grated
- A few florets cauliflower, steamed (we used purple cauliflower)
- A handful of shredded cabbage
- ½ avocado, sliced
- Handful baby spinach
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
toss the cooked chickpeas in 2 teaspoons of Nojo Orange Poke Sauce and roast in a small baking tray lined with baking paper till crunchy, 30-40 minutes. Alternatively grill for 10-15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Add the cooked rice to a bowl, cold or hot.
- Top with the carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, avocado and spinach, keeping everything in small individual piles.
- Add the chickpeas to the middle (you may end up with some leftovers, keep these in fridge for up to 3 days).
- Drizzle with Nojo Orange Poke Sauce and garnish with spring onion and sesame.
← Older post
Newer post →