Serves: 2 as a side dish
- Leftover brussel sprouts, any amount will do
- 1 can of puy lentils, drained
- A few handfuls of mixed salad leaves
- Nojo Yuzu Salad Sauce
- Pomegranate seeds
- Gather your ingredients: leftover Brussels sprouts, any amount will do, 1 can of drained puy lentils, a few handfuls of mixed salad leaves, NOJO Yuzu Salad Sauce, croutons, and pomegranate seeds.
- Add a few handfuls of mixed salad leaves, halved Brussels sprouts, drained puy lentils, and croutons to a salad bowl.
- Drizzle generously with Nojo Yuzu Salad Sauce.
- Toss everything together until well combined.
- Top the salad with pomegranate seeds.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy Nojo Yuzu Brussels Salad!