- 1 block silken tofu
- Nojo Teriyaki sauce
- Hot fresh green chilli to taste such as Jalapeno
- 2 spring onions chopped
- A few scratches of fresh orange peel
- Fill a large frying pan with 1-2 centimeters of water and bring it to a gentle simmer over medium heat.
- While the water is heating up, prepare the tofu by slicing it into bite-sized pieces and placing it in a heatproof bowl that fits inside the pan.
- Carefully place the bowl with the tofu into the pan, making sure the water level does not reach the tofu. Cover the pan with a lid and steam the tofu for approximately 5 minutes, or until it's heated through and tender.
- Once the tofu is cooked, remove the bowl from the pan and drain any excess water. Immediately drizzle the Nojo Teriyaki sauce over the tofu, ensuring that each piece is coated in the sauce.
- Top the tofu with thinly sliced spring onions, chopped chili, and juicy orange segments for an explosion of flavors and textures.
- Serve the Hot Steamed Silken Tofu in Nojo Teriyaki Sauce right away with a bowl of hot rice for a delicious and satisfying meal.