- 75g firm tofu
- Oil to fry
- One big handful chopped kale
- 2 spring onions, chopped, green part included
- 1 portion ready to use noodles (soak dry noodles in hot water a couple of minutes to prepare)
- Hot fresh chilli to taste
- NOJO TAHINI NOODLE SAUCE
- Sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the tofu and press down firmly with a spoon or spatula to crush it.
- Fry on medium to high heat for a few minutes until it has some colour. Add the white parts of the spring onions and the kale and fry for another minute or so until softened.
- Add the noodles and a little more oil if needed to stop them sticking and fry until they have some colour, adding chilli to taste.
- Finally, add a generous drizzle of NOJO TAHINI NOODLE SAUCE and warm through.
- Serve right away, drizzling with a little more NOJO TAHINI NOODLE SAUCE and garnish with the green of the spring onions and sesame seeds.