- 1 Protein By Nature Smoky Beans Pouch (20G PROTEIN)
- 4 Tbsp Nojo Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Cold Water
- 1 Large Slice Sourdough Bread
- 1 Small Handful Spinach
- 1 Medium Egg, Fried (14G PROTEIN)
- 1 Spring Onion, Thinly Sliced
- ½ Red Chilli, Thinly Sliced
- Black And White Sesame Seeds, To Finish
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the smoky bean pouch and 4 tbsp of Nojo teriyaki sauce and 2 tbsp of cold water. Stir and bring to a light simmer for 5 minutes until the liquid has reduced.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the slice of bread and place onto your serving plate.
- Fry your egg to your desired cook (we love a runny yolk!). Set aside for 1 minute. If you want to make this recipe vegan, just miss this step!
- Top with fresh spinach, the teriyaki bean mixture, fried egg, spring onion and chilli slices for a punch.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve warm.