Serves: 2 Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
- Your favourite veggies
- Nojo Teriyaki sauce
- Tiba Tempeh Traditional Block
- Olive oil
- First, cut the tempeh into medium slices. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the slices of tempeh for around 3 mins each side. Add the Nojo teriyaki sauce to the pan, and turn the slices to coat them. Let it bubble away for 1-2 mins – you’re looking for the tempeh to be well covered and sticky.
- Cook your veggies as required & set aside.
- Take the sticky slices of tempeh and push a wooden skewer into each (don’t push them down too far) and add with your veggies to make the perfect colourful skewer.
- Drizzle over some more Teriyaki sauce and pour the remaining into a dipping pot for an extra saucy skewer. Enjoy!